Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Yosemite's Anniversary Party


By Gemma Cleanslate


I cannot believe it is a year already that Yosemite has been open for visitors. 



On Sunday the first anniversary ball took place in Keao’s Crystal Ballroom. Dj Ajay Xagilia, was introduced as resident DJ. What a lovely setting for the ball. The ballroom was decorated beautifully.  



The dancers glided about the floor trying not to step on the baubles on the floor. I missed seeing the creator of the ballroom who was there and left before I arrived... late .  



Jadyn looked absolutely lovely in a deep blue gown with silver decor . I must say it has been a long time since I have seen her without her Yosemite backpack.  



Gentle Heron was present in a lovely green gown.It was a masquerade ball and I almost forgot my mask. there was a gift of masks available .. whew! 



Others wore elegant costumes . It was a fun party with good dance music. Jadyn informed us that P2P will be celebrating its 8th anniversary on July 22 and there will be another party for that event. I will look forward to that. 

Gemma Cleanslate  

No comments:

Post a Comment